Choosing to get orthodontic care is a big decision for anyone. Here at Henson Orthodontics, we understand and respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel. Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure your orthodontic care is an amazing experience. Henson Orthodontics utilizes the latest technology while offering a variety of safe and gentle treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
First Visit – Initial Consultation
Every new patient starts with a free, personal, and individualized consultation about your specific needs and possible treatment options for your new smile. During this visit, Dr. Henson will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about your smile, and receive a complete exam to find out which particular orthodontic treatment option is best for you. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Complete a thorough examination with a digital Panorex x-ray and photos. (Dr. Henson will take time to explain his findings, discuss treatment, and provide you with an estimate of the treatment timing)
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
- Our Team will be glad to answer any questions that you may have and take time to provide you with all the information you need to determine which treatment is right for you.
Much of the time, if a patient is ready, we can begin treatment that day. Be prepared to start your journey to a new smile!
Second Visit – Starting Treatment
After your consultation, we will schedule your first appointment to get started with braces or Invisalign. Dr.Henson will review your radiographs, models, and photos in preparation for your following appointment. These diagnostic records taken in the first appointment are the keys to coming up with the correct, most efficient treatment plan possible for you, your schedule, and your budget.
During this second visit you will actually get your braces, Invisalign, or any other appliance that will help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. We will never fail to continue answering your questions during these and other follow-up visits. Never fear – from the minute we shake your hand to the minute your new smile is seen, our team is committed to making sure that your orthodontic experience here is a fun, exciting and glittery success.